Raise your hand if blueberry vodka sounded like a good idea to you? Alright, we can already tell from the excited murmuring and nods of agreement from around the room that most of us are on board with this tasty beverage.
There's something special about the combination of blueberries and vodka that just works for so many people! Whether you're looking for an unusual twist to liven up happy hour or a delicious evening cocktail, blueberry vodka might be exactly what you're searching for.
Let us show you how to make one of the best drinks to mix with vodka, this sweet and smooth variation on regular vodka that is guaranteed to impress.
Wow your guests with these blueberry vodka recipes
There's nothing quite like enjoying a refreshing cocktail while you chat with friends. And if that beverage happens to contain vodka and blueberries, then your conversations are sure to be even more invigorating!
To help you impress your guests at the next get-together, we've put together some delicious blueberry vodka drinks. Whether shaken or stirred, these recipes all feature a mix of sweet berries and smooth liquor - tasty enough to keep everyone reaching for seconds yet still low-effort enough for busy hostesses!
Read on to find out how to wow the crowd with these incredible concoctions!
Here are two delicious blueberry vodka recipes for you to try:
Blueberry Vodka Lemonade
- 1.5 oz vodka (1 shot)
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice (½ shot)
- 1 oz Sugar Free Blueberry Burst + Antioxidants Syrup
- 1.5 oz Club soda ( 1 shot)
- 4 Fresh blueberries (for garnish)
- Lemon wheel (for garnish)
- A shaker
- In a shaker, combine 1.5 oz vodka, 1 oz lemon juice, and 1 oz Sugar Free Blueberry Burst + Antioxidants Syrup.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top off with 1.5 oz club soda and gently stir.
- Garnish with 4 fresh blueberries and a lemon wheel.
Blueberry Vodka Smash
- 1.5 oz vodka (1 shot)
- 1 oz fresh lime juice (½ shot)
- 1 oz Sugar Free Blueberry Burst + Antioxidants Syrup (½ shot)
- 4-6 fresh blueberries
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup of Crushed ice
- In a mixing glass, muddle the blueberries, mint leaves, lime juice, and Sugar Free Blueberry Burst + Antioxidants Syrup.
- Add 1.5 oz vodka and fill the mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well to combine and chill the mixture.
- Fill a rocks glass with crushed ice and strain the mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with additional fresh blueberries and mint leaves.
Sugar Free Blueberry Burst + Antioxidants Syrup
Perfect for adding a hint of sweet and fruity flavour to your favourite cocktails, smoothies, or mocktails! Our zero-calorie syrup is jam-packed with antioxidants that'll help protect your skin from damaging free radicals.
This delicious syrup has no artificial colourings or preservatives, so you can be sure it's made with only the best ingredients. Plus, blueberry juice is the best drink to mix with vodka--tastier than ever before!
Whether you're looking for a low-calorie way to jazz up your drinks or just trying to make sure your skin maintains a youthful glow, our sugar free blueberry syrup has you covered.