Do you miss your beloved Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks? We feel you! It has been hard since it was discontinued. But, don’t panic, we have the perfect solution! Keep reading to learn how to make a creamy and delicious cinnamon latte right in the comfort of your own home. No need to trek out for that sweet treat, this homemade version is sure to satisfy all of your cravings while saving time, money, and even calories because *spoiler alert* is SUGAR-FREE!
In this blog post, we'll share an easy-to-follow recipe so that you can achieve a tantalizingly delicious cup of cinnamon delight. Read on for the perfect mix of warmth and sweetness that will make every sip a joy.
Cinnamon Coffee Recipe
The Cinnamon Dolce Latte is a smooth and aromatic drink that is perfect for those who prefer a sweeter coffee experience. The cinnamon flavour is the star of the show in this latte, with its warm and spicy notes adding a bold flavour to the creamy, frothy drink. The dolce component provides a rich and velvety sweetness that pairs perfectly with the cinnamon, taking the latte to the next level of decadence.
This cinnamon latte is the ultimate indulgence for anyone who loves coffee and wants to spice up their daily cup of joe.
- 2 shots of strong espresso
- 1 cup of milk (any type works, but whole milk or 2% will give the creamiest texture)
- 1 tbsp of Skinny Mixes Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Ice cubes (if you’re making a cold latte)
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
How to prepare a hot cinnamon coffee
- Brew two shots of espresso and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until it begins to steam (but not boil).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the Skinny Mixes Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and whisk for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the milk is heated through and frothy. You can use a milk frother to increase the creaminess
- Pour the espresso into a mug, followed by the milk mixture.
How to prepare an iced cinnamon coffee
- Brew two shots of espresso or strongly brewed coffee and set aside to cool.
- In a separate glass, add ice cubes and splash a little Skinny Mixes Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- In a separate glass, add cooled milk and syrup, and froth it to make it creamy
- Pour the cooled espresso or coffee into the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the milk mixture over the espresso or coffee to create the swirls.
Can I use any type of milk?
Yes, you can use any type of milk for this recipe, however using whole milk or 2% milk will give the creamiest texture. You can also use non-dairy milk like almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk, which are good options for people who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy. Keep in mind that different types of milk may affect the flavour and texture of the latte, so you may need to adjust the amount of syrup to suit your taste.
What can I use if I don’t have an espresso machine?
If you don't have an espresso machine, you can still make a delicious iced cinnamon dolce latte at home. Here are a few ways you can still get the strong coffee taste:
Skinny Mixes Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
Craving the sweet and creamy taste of cinnamon dolce? Look no further! Our new Skinny Mixes Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup is just what you need. From our Barista Collection, this syrup is the closest way to enjoy that special Starbucks flavour at home. This sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup has 0 sugar, 0 calories, and 0 fat meaning that you can sweeten up your cinnamon latte with a sprinkle of guilt-free flavour.
Ready to make the perfect, sugar-free cinnamon latte? Get our Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup today!