Do you want to try Starbucks Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso but do not want to waste time, money, or the calories? We have the perfect solution for you! Just simply follow this recipe to make this drink at home!
- PREP TIME: 6
- TOTAL TIME: 6
- Servings: 1
- 100 cal
- 12g carbs
- 0 sugar
- 4g fat
- 2 double shots of espresso
- 1/2 tbsp of Sugar Free Vanilla
- 1 tbsp of Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce
- a mason jar or cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes
- 2 glasses filled half way with ice
- oat milk ( fill to the top of the cup)
- Brew two shots of espresso or about 1/2 cup of very strong coffee. Add to the mason jar with Skinny Syrups than add a few ice cubes and shake vigorously until everything is mixed. Once that is completed divide the espresso mixture between the glasses and top with oat milk.