Are you a Starbucks fan that’s been dreaming of sipping one of their signature drinks in the comfort of your own home? We hear you! Making your favorite Starbucks concoction right at home doesn't have to be a distant and dreamy thought, as we’ve got just the thing for you – our very own recipe for a skinny Starbucks-inspired Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte.
Chock-full of festive flavour without all the guilt and calories, this latte will take your coffee game to the next level. Plus, it's easy enough for any beginner barista to make - so get ready to experience caffeine Heaven with every sip!
Starbucks sugar cookie almond milk latte recipe
The Starbucks Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte is a Christmas beverage that merges sweetness and nuttiness in a single cup. This latte brings the flavours of sugar cookie and almond milk together with espresso, resulting in a deliciously balanced taste. The use of almond milk in this latte provides a creamy texture without dairy, making it a perfect option for those with lactose intolerance or who follow a vegan diet.
The best part? Our recipe is also sugar-free, making it ideal for those who are craving the Starbucks flavour without adding too many calories!
- Your favorite espresso coffee pod
- 8-14 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
- A splash of Skinny Mixes Limited Edition Sugar-Free Sugar Cookie Syrup
- Ice cubes (if you’re making an iced sugar cookie almond milk latte)
- Extras: whipped cream and Christmas sprinkles to create a holiday drink
How to make a Starbucks sugar cookie almond milk latte
Believe us, this recipe is so easy that you’ll be making it all year long instead of just having it in Winter! Here’s what you need to do.
- If you’re making an iced sugar cookie almond milk latte, fill a cup with ice cubes (if not, ignore this step)
- Add our Skinny Mixes Limited Edition Sugar-Free Sugar Cookie Syrup to the walls of the cup and the bottom
- Next, add the cool or hot almond milk to the cup.
Extra tip: use a milk frother or steam wand to make the milk more creamy
- Pour the espresso slowly into the cup to create the beautiful swirls
- Finally, add the whipped cream and Christmas sprinkles and get ready to take a picture of your creation!
Do you have questions before transforming yourself into a barista? Let us answer them!
If I don’t have coffee pods, can I use another type of coffee?
Absolutely! If you don’t have an espresso machine, you can use your favourite instant coffee instead. Just add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee to 30 ml of water and you’ll be ready to go
Is this recipe sugar-free, dairy-free, and vegan?
Yes! Our syrup contains 0 sugar, 0 carbs, and 0 GUILT! Plus, since the coffee is made with almond milk, it’s vegan-friendly and dairy-free, so you can enjoy it without caring too much about the calories!
Can I use any other type of milk?
Make this recipe yours! We use almond milk to stay as true to the original recipe as possible, but you can replace the milk with your preferred one, whether it’s cow’s, oats, soy, or coconut milk.
Skinny Mixes Sugar-Free Sugar Cookie Syrup
Transform your coffee or any favorite beverage into a cozy seasonal treat with this warm, comforting syrup. Bursting with the indulgent flavour of sweet and frosted sugar cookies, it's a delightful way to enjoy holiday flavours without added sugar and calories.
Ready to make the perfect, sugar-free Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte? Get our Sugar-Free Sugar Cookie Syrup today!