Is there anything more satisfying than biting into a rich, fudgy piece of chocolate brownie? We don't think so! And what if we told you that you could enjoy this delectable treat guilt-free? That's right, we've got an amazing recipe for a sugar-free chocolate brownie that will satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your healthy eating goals. Plus, we'll be adding a special ingredient to take it to the next level - our Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup!
So, how to make chocolate brownies? Let’s get our hands on the mix!
What Makes This Easy Brownie Recipe So Yummy?
Our chocolate brownie recipe is not only irresistibly delicious but also low in calories, sugar, and carbs. You can enjoy every bite without worrying about the guilt that usually comes with indulging in a decadent dessert. The secret lies in the combination of high-quality ingredients and the addition of our Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup. This syrup adds a delightful milk chocolate flavor paired with creamy, rich peanut butter notes, making each mouthful a heavenly experience.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup erythritol (or your preferred sugar substitute)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a square baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the melted butter, erythritol, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well until fully combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it evenly. Drizzle one tablespoon of Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup over the batter. Add the remaining batter on top and drizzle another tablespoon of syrup over it.
- Use a toothpick or a skewer to create a swirl pattern by gently dragging it through the batter and syrup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Q: Can I use a different sugar-free syrup instead of the Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup?
- A: While we highly recommend using our Peanut Butter Cup Syrup for its unique flavour profile, you can certainly experiment with other sugar-free syrups, like our White Chocolate Syrup or our Salted Dark Chocolate Espresso Syrup. Just keep in mind that the taste may vary.
Q: Can I use regular flour instead of almond flour?
- A: Yes, you can substitute regular flour for almond flour if you prefer. However, almond flour adds a nutty flavor and a moist texture to the brownies, so we think it's worth giving it a try!
Q: Can I freeze the brownies?
- A: Absolutely! These brownies freeze exceptionally well. Simply wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or place them in an airtight container before freezing. They can be stored in the freezer for up to three months.
Elevate Your Brownie Experience with Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup!
Our Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup is the perfect companion to this chocolate brownies recipe. With its sweet and silky milk chocolate flavor combined with creamy, rich peanut butter goodness, it adds an irresistible element that takes these brownies to new heights. But don't limit its use to just this recipe! You can also add it to your coffees, lattes, tea, protein shakes, smoothies, baking, oatmeal, or just about anything else you can imagine.
Ready to Get Your Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup?
Are you excited to try this guilt-free chocolate brownie recipe? Don't forget to grab a bottle of our Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Syrup to enhance the flavours and take your baking to the next level. Visit our website and get your hands on this delicious syrup today!