Welcome to your all-new favourite cookie experience! Imagine biting into a delicious, buttery cookie with equal parts chocolate chip and mint. Now imagine it so velvety that your taste buds can’t help but dance in delight. If you’re drooling just thinking about this perfect combination of flavours, we have great news for you… these Mint Chocolate Cookies are here to fulfill all of your tasty dreams!
Join us in this recipe journey as I share my best tips on how to make these melt-in-your mouth cookies that will leave you wanting more. Let's get baking!
How to make some Mint Chocolate Cookies
Are you in the mood for something fun and delicious that will put a smile on your face? If so, then this mint chocolate chip cookie recipe is just what you need. It's got all the sweetness of classic chocolate chip cookies but with an extra layer of cool, refreshing mint flavour. Plus, it's really easy to make - perfect if you're short on time or ingredients!
Get ready to savor this irresistible combination of flavours that will have your taste buds singing!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Chip Syrup
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 cups mint chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, 2 tablespoon Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Chip Syrup until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and 1 tablespoon Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Chip Syrup.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Gradually add this to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the mint chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are firm. The centers may be slightly soft, but they'll firm up as they cool.
- Allow each mint choco cookie to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your homemade every mint chocolate chip cookie you just made!
What is the secret to chewy mint chocolate chip cookies?
The secret to achieving chewy mint chocolate chip cookies often lies in a few key aspects of the recipe and baking process:
- Don't Overbake: Cookies continue to cook on the baking sheet even after you take them out of the oven. For a chewy center, take them out when the edges are set but the middle is still soft.
- Add an Extra Egg Yolk: An extra egg yolk can make your cookies more moist and chewy since yolks have fat and emulsifiers that help create a tender texture.
- Chill the Dough: Chilling the dough for at least an hour before baking solidifies the fats in the cookies. As the cookies bake, the fats take longer to melt than they would at room temperature, which prevents the cookies from spreading too quickly.
- Use Cornstarch: Cornstarch can make cookies more tender and provide a unique melt-in-your-mouth texture.
The perfect way to give your recipes a healthy, tasty twist. Our smooth and creamy syrup is infused with a delicious combination of mint and chocolate flavours - making it the perfect topping or baking ingredient for those craving a sugar-free indulgence.
From brownies to cupcakes, add this sublimely sweet syrup wherever your taste buds feel inspired. Not only will your sweet treats stay healthy but they’ll take on new flavours that have never been tasted before. So don't just mix up ordinary recipes - give them a minty chocolate kick with Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Chip Syrup!