Another great recipe brought to you by one of our creative customers! She used our Skinny Margarita Mix to create this delicious cheesecake! Who would have thought you could have your margarita and eat it too?
8 hours and 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp Skinny Margarita Mix
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 pinches of Salt
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Simply Delish Lime Jel Dessert
- 2 Tbsp of Tequila
- Lime zest
- Combine Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup, Almond Flour, Melted Butter, Vanilla Extract, and pinch of salt into a mixing bowl to create the crust of the cheesecake.
- Mix ingredients and press into 6 inch parchment lined springform pan. Let it set in refrigerator while making cheesecake.
- Mix Skinny Margarita Mix, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, lime jel dessert, tequila, lime zest, and a pinch of salt with a hand or stand mixer.
- Once mixed, pour over prepared crust and cover.
- Let your cheesecake set in refrigerator over night.
- Decorate with an optional lime wedge or some whipped cream. Enjoy!