Have you been searching for a delicious, chewy oatmeal cookie recipe without added sugar? Well, look no further, we've got just the treat for you! Our easy oatmeal cookie recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without any of the guilt.
If you're still not convinced, let's start by talking about what makes these cookies so delicious: buttery and creamy oats are blended into a thick dough that bursts with gooey chocolate chips in every bite. Plus, replacing regular white sugar with our Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup means that our cookies are healthier than most while keeping the delicious taste of traditional oatmeal cookies.
Read on to find out how easy it is to have fresh and healthful oaty treats waiting for you in under 30 minutes.
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Our healthy oatmeal cookies are a great alternative to traditional cookies, as they are packed with fiber and other essential nutrients. These cookies are made with oat flour, which is a great source of complex carbohydrates and fiber, as well as protein and other vitamins and minerals. Additionally, they are sweetened with our Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup and stevia, rather than refined sugar. This helps to keep the glycemic index low, which is important for individuals with diabetes or those looking to maintain steady blood sugar levels.
So, are you craving something sweet? Let’s start preparing our chewy oatmeal cookies!
Ingredients for 8 big cookies or 12 medium-size cookies
- 1 ½ cups of oat flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of stevia or 6-7 individual bags
- 1 tablespoon of our Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ cup of your preferred vegetable oil
- ⅔ cups of sugar-free chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to make oatmeal cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, mix together the oat flour, baking soda, and salt
- In a separate bowl mix the stevia and our Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup until you create a brown paste. Then, add the egg, vanilla extract, and oil and mix well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and then add the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Once mixed, add the dough to a tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let them cool down for 5-6 minutes
Do you have any questions before baking? Here are the most common ones:
Yes! Just processed the rolled oats in your blender to create the oat flour and you’ll be ready to go!
Yes! Instead of an egg, prepare a vegan egg by mixing 1 tablespoon of chia or flax with 2 tablespoons of water and let it rest for 5-10 minutes until it has a jelly consistency
To make “brown sugar” by mixing stevia with the syrup. This will give your cookies a delicious caramel-like color and the chewy texture we’re aiming for in this easy oatmeal cookie recipe
Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup
Who wouldn't want all the amazing cookie dough flavor without sugar or calories? With Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup, you can have the rich brown sugar taste and melty chocolate chips!
Are you ready to make the best oatmeal cookie recipe? Get our Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Syrup and start baking!