Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Vanilla Strawberry Overnight Oats Ingredients
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Skinny Vanilla Syrup
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Syrup
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced frozen strawberries
- Layer all ingredients in a mason jar and stir to combine.
- Screw the lid back onto the mason jar and leave in refrigerator overnight, or for at least four hours.
- Remove from fridge and enjoy!
Shop Jordan's Skinny Syrups to try a variety of different flavours in your overnight oats!